Stress is a psychological stage where the body and mind get affected negatively. Prolonged stress may have the worst emotional impact on a person and he might have to get professional assistance to help him out of this condition.
Otherwise, the situation may get out of hand and lead to risky measures like suicides, strokes, fits and violence attacks by the patient. These unpleasant conditions produce disturbance in the patient’s health and ultimately damaging his immune system.
The tolerance level of stress experienced by everyone varies from person to person. We can’t really implement a universal technique on everyone, as stress is a psychological disorder and must be dealt with sensitivity.
Many dealing with stress as well as anxiety are referred to stress reduction programs. This is basically a technique which counters attacks several stressful environments facilitating in killing anxiety existing in one’s personality.
Stress and anxiety should not a control person and his emotions. Before such a situation arises, you must take action and get help to better deal with stress and its following conditions. Don’t wait until the problem occurs, start daily yoga, exercise breathing methods as well as laugh out loud a lot. Following is a list of stress relief techniques used by specialists which you may practice at home to deal with stress on your own.
1. Mobile phone therapy: now it may sound weird but this could really help you. Try to leave or “misplacing” your cell phone purposely at home. Try getting rid of this gizmo once in a blue moon. It is crucial to stay in contact with friends, family, and colleagues, yet you must devote some time to yourself. Hence, hide that cellphone sometimes to feel relaxed.
2. Sing, Dance and Party: techniques used for stress relief are usually different from your everyday routine. It is that break that you always wanted or at least needed. Sing your heart out, dance with friends express yourself wholly, take this stress relief program to be fun and go out with long lost friends. Enjoy living more than just being.
3. Confident: management of stress also teaches us the importance of having friends and family members who care about us. It is very important to have a consider. Someone you can trust with your secrets. More than that, stress reduction teaches us the importance to unloading our heart on a daily basis. Talking to someone, discussing our problems is all a part of this. Everyone should have a special trusted friend to whom he or she can talk to easily.
4. Watch humorous programs: our lives are filled with much distress, misery and a lot of grief. Watching depressed movies and series would only trigger our mind and drag us into a hole of complete darkness. We must retighten our lives by watching good-humored films and programs on the television and the internet. It is the best way to fresh our mind and deals with stress on a daily basis.
5. Smile: as simple as it might seem, smiling counts a lot in the management of stress. When you smile often, antidepressant hormones are excreted out in our bodies. Hence, play a vital role in getting one out of his stressful life.
6. Effects of alcohol: majority of the people turn to drugs and alcohol to relieve their selves from stress. This, in fact, causes the tables to turn and bring you down into a worst situation. You feel relieved from your mental anxiety for some time, but the management of stress programs explains this as running away from the situation. Your problems keep on piling up and make you under confident to face them. This temporary relief causes you to face permanent shame and humiliation. So my advice is that you shouldn’t turn to alcohols or drugs, eat fruits and vegetables to permit secretion of useful enzymes in your body.
7. Your workplace- a stress-phobic situation: more than 80% of cases viewed by therapists explain that these troubled minds are just because of stress at work. People tend to overburden themselves with problems they face daily at work. Failure in fulfillment of a commitment may result in stress at the workplace. The environment also counts; mostly the offices are jam-packed with little space to breathe. Inhaling that heavy carbonized-anti oxygenated air makes a person dizzy and has a lot of side effects on his mind and body.
Remember that only a healthy body holds a healthy mind. You must take proper care of yourself, pamper yourself and treat yourself every now and then. Let stress at work remain within the office walls. You need not worry about it. Live and let live. Enjoy your time, don’t overload yourself. Mishaps happen but you don’t need to take tension about it. Find a good source to which you may let go of all inner feelings. This would lighten your heart and help in developing positive feelings within you.